Institute for Politics and Society in cooperation with IBM Global Services and Czech Fintech Assocation invites you to a business breakfast called Blockchain Republic? How can the Czech Republic benefit from breakthrough technology in the private and public spheres.
How is possible to use blockchain technology from abroad, information on projects originating in the Czech Republic? What is useful on blockchain in the financial sector? What legislative changes need to be done to run a DLT solutions in the Czech Republic? What are the projects and legislative at the EU level (EU Blockchain Observatory and Forum)?
- Mojmír Hampl, Vice-Governor, Czech National Bank
- Petr Cermak, Senior Enterprise Architect, IBM Global Services
- Lenka Dupáková, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Finace of the Czech Republic
- Ondřej Malý, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade for the Internetization of the Czech Republic
- Alex Ivančo, Ministry of Industry and Trade
Moderator: Maria Staszkiewicz, Director of Czech FinTech Association
The working language of the business breakfast is Czech.
The breakfast is by invitation only.