The Institute for Politics and Society takes a Titular Patronage of this year edition of CEE Capital Market Leaders Forum. This project is addressed to students and graduates from Central and Eastern Europe, who see their future in the capital market and is dedicated to financial technologies (FinTech).
CEE Capital Market Leaders Forum is a platform for international cooperation of future business leaders in the CEE region and beyond. We promote a positive image of the CEE region and the opportunities it offers to young, ambitious people. Furthermore, we want to establish a platform for sharing ideas and experience between the youth and the business world. This year’s main topic is FinTech in the CEE region.
Who is it for?
• students of at least 3rd year and graduates (until the age of 28)
• with background in: finance, economics, IT, law, management, business, innovations
• interested in FinTech
What do we offer?
• 4 days of unique workshops in an international environment
• practical knowledge from prominent economy and business leaders
• possibility of an internship in the biggest Polish companies
APPLY here: http://www.paga.org.pl/cee
Application deadline: 15th October, 2016