Do you study international relations, regional studies, business or economics? Do you want to gain experience and use your knowledge to solve real-life issues?
Then we are looking for you!
The Institute for Politics and Society is a leading Czech think tank for political issues in the Czech Republic and throughout Europe. Its main purpose is to stimulate the public debate by gathering experts, academics, and political officials in public lectures in order to raise awareness on the problems that challenge today’s society.
What can we offer?
- Internship* for 3 months (with possibility of extension)
- A chance to works in the heart of Prague (with possibility of home office)
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to meet interesting people from many areas
- Opportunity to cooperate with think-tank leadership
- Opportunity to participate in projects run by the think-tank
- Opportunity to be innovative and pursue your own ideas for projects
- References for studying and career purposes
- Valuable experience and priceless networking opportunities with political and social figures from around the world!
What would your responsibilities include?
- Assistance with the organization of international conferences
- Foreign affairs analysis
- Project realization support
- English text corrections
- Native English speaker